Senin, 12 Maret 2018

[ACADEMIC] Academic Reading Skills: What Do You Find in Abstract?





Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb
 
Back again and again with me, this moment I will share about Abstract’s Article of The Importance of Teaching Academic Reading Skills in The First Year University Courses.
Happy Reading~

What do I find in abstract?

In the abstract, I find the writer’s Intent and Purpose. As the last article I shared, writer’s trying to say how the teacher try to teach the proper reading strategies to help students use a deep approach in reading academic texts. The research study is the participants take from first-year College in the Legal Studies course. This research intend to know the student’s ability and evaluate student approach to reading by assessing the quality of their learning outcomes.

Previous Article: Part 1

That is all for me
Thank You so much


-desisrirhyu

1 komentar:

  1. I think that is not enough the explain what you find about the abstract

    BalasHapus